2. 完成订舱步骤，冻结金额相当于显示运价的6% 定金后即锁定价格，船公司预计2小时内完成舱位确定。
3. 显示运价为普箱打包价格，包含美金基础海运费（BAS）、燃油附加费（SBF）和紧急风险附加费（ERS）, 而低硫费（LSS）、紧急风险附加费（ENS）、码头操作费（THC）及装港各项人民币费用另算；卸港THC、当地附加费、装卸港滞期费（D&D)及其他适用的附加费另收。
6. 取消及更改 （基于以下免责条款）：
6.3 订舱确认后客户要求更改，每次须承担定金的50%作为更改费, 改签到最近一个显示仍有舱位的船舶出运。若运费显示上调，须补足运费差价（下调则不退差价）。
6.5 如船公司原因未能按规定时间提供可提取空箱或未装载至原船次, 可协助客户达成共识免费更改至不影响出运计划的其他船次, 否则须赔付客户定金的50%并优先安排到最近线上显示航次，运费不变。
6.6 如客户原因导致未能按时完成提空箱装柜报关进港等导致无法装船而需改期出运的, 须向船公司支付定金的50%作为更改费（不再出运按6.1条取消处理)，改签订单或取消订单产生的退关、堆存、滞箱、运输单证更改等额外费用均由客户自行承担。
1. The displayed rate is on CY to CY terms, rate is applicable for the specified vessel/voyage departure from the stipulated port only and subject to instant change.
2. To complete the booking order, customer need to pay the down payment equivalent to 6% of the displayed rate in order to fix the displayed rate for the booking, Maersk Line will confirm the booking within 2 hours.
3. The displayed rate is referring to the “all-in” rate, inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS), subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), Terminal Handling Charges (THC) and other RMB local surcharges in load port; also subject to destination Terminal Handling Charges (THC) and local surcharges, demurrage and detentions and other applicable surcharges.
4. Each registered account is only allowed to book max 6 TEU in one each vessel/voyage.
5. Maersk Line shall guarantee the space and make empty containers available for pickup within 7 days before ETD(including ETD day) the confirmed vessel/voyage. It is customer’s responsibility to provide the complete and accurate shipping information within the stipulated timeline, finish the customs clearance formality and gate in laden containers before the CY cut-off.
6. Change and Cancellation Terms ( subject to the exempt clause)
6.1 Customer initiate booking cancellation after booking confirmation or no show, the full down payment will be confiscated by Maersk Line.
6.2 Maersk Line initiate cancellation after booking confirmation, return and pay the compensation to customer same amount of down payment.
6.3 Customer initiate change of vessel after the confirmation, subject to available space, customer pay the rate difference if any (no refund if the rate is lower) and 50% of down payment will be confiscated by Maersk Line as amendment fee.
6.4 Free of charge amendment:
Change port of destination on same vessel/voyage before the empty container pickup ( only allowed changing to the port available online)
Same volume 40’GP/40‘HC swap: subject to approval of Maersk Line, pay the rate difference if any ( no refund if the rate is lower)
6.5 If Maersk Line fail to provide the empty containers within stipulated time for pickup or fail to load the containers onboard the confirmed vessel/voyage, shall agree with customer to arrange COV to the alternative vessel which will not impact the original shipment plan. Otherwise Maersk Line shall pay the compensation to customer equivalent to 50% of down payment and arrange shipment to next available vessel/voyage with priority, ocean freight remains unchanged.
6.6 If customer delay the empty pickup, container stuffing, customs clearance and gate-in etc and fail to provide the load readiness laden containers for the confirmed vessel/voyage, 50% of down payment will be confiscated by Maersk Line (if customer cancel the shipment, booking cancellation terms applied as per 6.1) . Additional cost on the storage, Demurrage & detention and shipping document amendment caused by the booking cancellation or amendment by customers shall be on the account of customers.
7. Exempt Clause
Customer：change penalty exempted for once if delay caused by last minute custom inspection (proof needed), shipment arranged to next vessel/voyage, subject to the space availability and rate difference ( no refund )
Maersk Line: compensation exempted if offload caused by port omission due to majeure force or port closure, shipment arranged to next available vessel/voyage with priority free of charge by Maersk Line.
*The right of final interpretation of the terms is with Maersk Line 。
*Maersk Line’s prices and rates are subject to changes at Maersk Line’s discretion at any and all times and that they are only valid until they are changed at the sole discretion of Maersk Line. Such change can be without notice to the customers.